Administrative Assistant (Business Services)
Apex IT Group is the Philadelphia Region's premier provider of Managed IT and Cyber Security for businesses is seeking an energetic, highly organized, personable and highly efficient person who will support Business Operations, Bookkeeping and facilities by maintaining high operational standards. These standards include organization, productivity, efficiency, cleanliness and safety. Our office is an integral part of our business operation and it is critical to maintain a professional, fun and pleasant work environment for our teams and guests.
- Provide exceptional and professional reception to our employees and guests by understanding and following our visitor policies and procedures.
- Ensure daily office and building maintenance, including managing office equipment and supplies, and being responsible for the overall cleanliness, safety and compliance of our office policies.
- Help plan, set and manage onsite and offsite company meetings and events.
- Assist with light Bookkeeping duties
- Prepare and send written and verbal communication/memos to clients, team members and external contacts when required.
- Prepare documents for internal and external contacts
- Help maintain storage area organization and cleanliness.
- Prepare outgoing shipments with various delivery carriers.
- Receive, secure or distribute incoming packages.
- Function as liaison with vendors.
- Execute assigned projects
- Support customer service teams by acting as back up support for call overflow during staff meetings or occasional heavy call volume periods.
The successful candidate will have at least two years general administrative experience and will be able to demonstrate:
- A polished and professional upbeat demeanor
- A strong work ethic
- Strong situational awareness to maintain office operational and safety standards
- Work within systems for staying organized
- To handle some package shipping you must be able to lift up to 15 lbs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both formal and informal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Experience with and excellent command of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Some Bookkeeping experience using Quickbooks a +
- Ability to manage priorities and stay focused on task execution while maintaining accurate and on time completion of projects
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN APEX?
- This is an outstanding opportunity to employ your exceptional organization and administrative skills to make an impact
- We recognize, develop and reward talent.
- Our employees are constantly encouraged to take their careers to the next level.
- Competitive benefits package-- including medical, vision, and dental insurance. Some covered 100% by us!
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance plan covered 100% by us
- 401k plan with employer match.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) program
- We have a strong business plan with clear objectives, and a team that is fully engaged with our mission to help us get there.
- Our leaders have the vision, passion and experience to continue driving our company forward, making Apex an exciting place to work.
- You'll enjoy a great work environment and culture! One of our key features is Work Hard, Play Hard.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: