|Title:||Project Engineer-IT Technical|
Apex IT Group, a leading MSP located in Mount Laurel NJ, has an immediate opening on our rapidly growing project team. We need an experienced Project Engineer who can deliver high quality results.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROJECT ENGINEER
- Analyze, design, and implement client premise and cloud based systems and network infrastructure.
- Assist with the creation of project work plans.
- Implementation of proposed LAN, WAN, and cloud based technology solutions.
- Document system configurations.
- Work with members of the Project Team to successfully complete technology deployments.
- Provide 3rd level support to our internal support team, troubleshoot and resolve client network and computer system issues.
- Maintain industry expertise by learning new and evolving technologies and by attaining designated professional certifications.
- Provide outstanding technical services, as well as professional and caring support to our clients
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE PROJECT ENGINEER
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with small to large scale enterprise network technology
- Microsoft Windows Server (current and supported versions)
- Exchange Server (current and supported versions)
- VMware (current and supported versions)
- Windows Remote Desktop Server (current and supported versions)
- Recent work with HP and Dell server hardware
- Theoretical and practical knowledge and application of IP
- Active Directory
- SAN technology
- Enterprise backup solutions
- Firewall appliances (Cisco, WatchGuard, SonicWall)
- Router configuration experience
- VPN technology
- Proven customer service and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Citrix Server Experience is a Plus
- Professional IT certifications are a plus: Microsoft MCP, MCITP, MCSA, or MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, Cisco CCNA or CCDA, or VMware VCP.
- This is an outstanding opportunity to employ your exceptional organization and administrative skills to make an impact
- We recognize, develop and reward talent.
- Our employees are constantly encouraged to take their careers to the next level.
- Competitive benefits package-- including medical, vision, and dental insurance. Some covered 100% by us!
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance plan covered 100% by us
- 401k plan with employer match.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) program
- Our leaders have the vision, passion and experience to continue driving our company forward, making Apex an exciting place to work.
- You'll enjoy a great work environment and culture! One of our key features is Work Hard, Play Hard.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: