|Title:||Business Development Rep (Inside Sales)|
Apex IT Group, is a fast growth, recognized leader in the Managed IT Services and Cybersecurity field in the Delaware Valley and will select one fearless, ambitious, results-driven, self-motivated Business Development Representative to build a career on our Business Development Team in 2020.
Apex IT Group Business Development Representatives perform outbound lead generation and nurturing through calling on cold and warm lead sources and are the first impression of our client experience. Our Business Development Representatives generate interest in our solutions with the C-Suite or decision-makers of prospects and work in partnership with our outside sales team to acquire new clients for our growing and thriving business.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
- Set qualified appointments between prospective clients and our Field Sales Team
- Perform outbound calls to new and existing qualified prospects
- Identify the right decision-makers of our prospective client base
- Nurture warm lead sources through effective follow-up activity
- Build trusting relationships with prospects through effective communication
- Update and maintain the CRM database with accurate information
- Effectively manage tasks and follow-ups
- Minimum of 2 Years of inside sales, customer service or call center experience preferred
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to meet and exceed activity and sales goals
- Organizational, time management skills and attention to detail is a must
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Outlook and CRM software
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills
- Self-motivated individual with a strong desire to win
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Base Salary + Commission
- Paid Training
- Health Benefits Including; Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Generous Paid Time Off Program
- Ongoing Professional Training & Development
WHY IS APEX THE BEST PATH FOR YOU AND YOUR CAREER?
- We want to have a positive impact on your life, not just your job.
- You will be proud of where you work.
- You will be a key contributor to the mission and never treated like a number.
- We have a culture of continuous improvement and encourage innovation.
- We have a clear long-range business plan, mission, vision, and core purpose. We communicate our plans to our team members to create clarity.
- Our team members are aligned with our overall mission and vision of the company.
- We are a recognized, award-winning, revered industry leader both regionally and nationally.
- Our leaders have the vision, passion, and experience to continue driving our company forward, making Apex an exciting place to work.
- We provide continuous training, feedback, coaching, and mentorship to help you grow and succeed.
- We recognize and reward talent and contribution to the growth of the business.
- We invest in our employees’ professional growth, making them more knowledgeable and valuable within our business and industry.
- We have excellent short-term and long-term benefits, including medical, vision, dental and life insurance.
- We offer a very generous paid time off (PTO) program and a competitive 401k plan with an employer match.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: