|Title:||Network Admin-IT Managed Services|
Apex IT Group, the Philadelphia Region's premier provider of Managed IT and Cyber Security for businesses is seeking an experienced Network Administrator who will be responsible for planning and conducting client Disaster Recovery Drills, performing successful new client onboardings, and working with the Project Team to provide third level client support. This is an opportunity to gain experience with a broad range of technologies and grow both your technical and business skills.
Plan and Conduct Client Disaster Recovery Drills:
- Build client disaster recovery environments used for testing and production
- Configure clients' disaster recovery environment and conduct testing with client technology users
- Perform disaster recovery reporting and recommendations for use in live disaster
Conduct New Client Onboarding Process:
- Participate in the new client kickoff process
- Participate in the lockdown and transition of outgoing IT support provider
- Work with the managed services teams to facilitate the new client onboarding, including the deployment of centralized IT management and support tools
- Perform discovery of clients' overall IT environments
- Benchmark client technology sectors against standards and best practices
- Collect documentation of the IT environment for use by internal support teams
- Develop documentation of client IT environments including: network information and network diagrams used for internal support teams to deliver IT services
- Perform knowledge transfers of client IT environments to internal support teams
Provide Client Support Services as Needed:
- Provide support to internal IT teams to help troubleshoot and resolve client network and systems issues
- Participate in client IT projects
- Manage client LAN/WAN, virtual environments, storage, backup and security technologies.
- Provide proactive and reactive technical support for client LAN and WAN infrastructure.
- Help clients identify technical risks within their IT environment.
- Provide periodic on-call after hours support
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time experience working with small to large scale enterprise IT environments
- Active directory experience a must
- Some knowledge of enterprise backup solutions
- Basic knowledge of firewall appliances (Cisco, SonicWall, WatchGuard)
- Some exposure to VMware (current and supported versions)
- Windows Remote Desktop Server (current and supported versions) experience is a plus
- Professional IT certifications preferred but not required: Microsoft MCP, MCITP, MCSA or MCSE, Citrix, CCEA or CCIA, Cisco CCNA or CCDA, or VMware VCP
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN APEX?
- This is an outstanding opportunity to employ your exceptional organization and administrative skills to make an impact
- We recognize, develop and reward talent
- Our employees are constantly encouraged to take their careers to the next level
- Competitive benefits package include medical, vision, and dental insurance - some covered 100% by us!
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance plan covered 100% by us
- 401k plan with employer match
- Generous paid time off (PTO) program
- We have a strong business plan with clear objectives, and a team that is fully engaged with our mission to help us get there
- Our leaders have the vision, passion and experience to continue driving our company forward, making Apex an exciting place to work
- You'll enjoy a great work environment and culture - one of our key features is Work Hard, Play Hard!