|Title:||IT Technical Support Engineer|
Apex IT Group, a recognized leader in the Managed IT Services Industry located in Mount Laurel, NJ is seeking an experienced Technical Support Engineer. As a key member of our Centralized Services Team, you'll share your technical expertise with our clients, provide caring and expert technical support, and resolve simple to complex technical issues.
- Provide professional and caring advanced technical support.
- Deployment and management of Centralized Services tools suite.
- Assisting the entire managed services team in defining and developing industry standards and best practices for applications
- Keep our clients' end users productive by researching, documenting, monitoring, and resolving technical issues in a timely manner.
- Perform root-cause analysis and resolution.
- Maintain industry expertise by learning new and evolving technologies and by attaining designated professional certifications.
QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum 3 Years Hands-On Experience):
- Microsoft Windows 2008, 2012, and 2016 Server administration
- AD, DNS, DHCP, Firewall, Hyper-V, and RDS
- Microsoft Windows 10 desktop support
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 – 2016 administration
- Cloud-based administration of Azure, Office 365, Dropbox, Box.com
- VMware 5.5 + administration
- Administration of Backup Technologies with Datto, Storagecraft, VEEAM, or AppAssure
- Supporting Enterprise UTM (unified threat management), anti-virus and malware protection solutions
- Network backbone support and administration of devices including Cisco switches, routers, and firewalls
CERTIFCATIONS (A plus but not required):
- MSCE or MSCA
- MSP or MTA
- Network+ and/or Security+
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN APEX?
- This is an outstanding opportunity to evolve your IT skills and business acumen
- We recognize, develop and reward talent
- Our employees are constantly encouraged to take their careers to the next level
- Competitive benefits package include medical, vision, and dental insurance - some covered 100% by us!
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance plan covered 100% by us
- 401k plan with employer match
- Generous paid time off (PTO) program
- We have a strong business plan with clear objectives and a team that is fully engaged with our mission to help us get there
- Our leaders have the vision, passion and experience to continue driving our company forward, making Apex an exciting place to work
- You'll enjoy a great work environment and culture - one of our key features is Work Hard, Play Hard!