|Title:||Technology Consultant - Managed IT Services|
Managed Services IT Technology Consultant
Apex IT Group, the Philadelphia Region's premier provider of Managed IT and Cyber Security is seeking a professional Technology Consultant to join our highly talented and knowledgeable team. Also referred to as a Virtual CIO, this challenging and rewarding opportunity will expose you to the latest technologies across our client base and allow you to interact with business leaders while sharing your technical expertise. Our mature, proprietary service model, delivered by a team of results-oriented IT professionals, insures the success of our clients through effective management and leadership of their technology.
- Establish and maintain business relationships with client Executive points of contact
- Identify underlying business risks of IT infrastructures
- Conduct Technology Steering Meetings, including strategy development and management, technology lifecycle management and IT capital budget planning
- Conduct Business Process Reviews
- Participate in client IT solution design
- Deliver IT solution proposals
- Maintain thorough knowledge of client vertical markets
- Maintain IT industry knowledge including emerging technology
- Maintain and apply in-depth knowledge and understanding of Apex services and methodology, client agreements and internal business processes
- Assist Apex Executive Team with program evolution
- Manage performance metrics and results relating to program delivery
- Minimum of five years’ experience in IT consulting, preferably in Managed IT services
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business, IT Management, Information Systems or equivalent
- Industry certifications are a plus: ITIL, MCSA, VCP, CCNA, Network+, Security+
- Experience working with C-Level executives in a business setting
- Experience developing a budget
- Experience communicating technology investments to business leaders
- Leadership experience, either of a team or business
- Strong business acumen, including excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, business management, time management, and leadership
- Skilled at resolving problems and conflicting situations
- Willingness to learn, adjust and grow with our company
- Patience and strong customer service skills - you will be working with a myriad of businesses, technologies, applications and personalities.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications, ConnectWise, Kaseya, and other related MSP tools and services
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN APEX?
- This is an outstanding opportunity to evolve your IT skills and business acumen
- We recognize, develop and reward talent
- Our employees are constantly encouraged to take their careers to the next level
- Competitive benefits package include medical, vision, and dental insurance - some covered 100% by us!
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance plan covered 100% by us
- 401k plan with employer match
- Generous paid time off (PTO) program
- We have a strong business plan with clear objectives and a team that is fully engaged with our mission to help us get there
- Our leaders have the vision, passion and experience to continue driving our company forward, making Apex an exciting place to work
- You'll enjoy a great work environment and culture - one of our key features is Work Hard, Play Hard!